Tabs

Click on the tabs above for videos or links.



Heros of the Faith in Our Time

Luther and Calvin back in the day
Sproul and MacArthur today
Defenders of the Faith

RC Sproul and John MacArthur are probably two of the most influential teachers/ theologians of our time. Bringing back a fire for God in a complacent world, in a world of born again believers who don't act like it. Authoring book after book challenging the brethren to dig deeper into His word, to follow hard, to leave all the world behind, forsaking all others, to cling to Christ alone, and to know why.
To watch these men at conferences together is an amazing and humbling thing. They are not stuffy or aloof, but down to earth men of God. Granted there are other Christians who write, speak, call people to a deeper relationship with God. Of course there are more preachers/teachers that God has raised up, but these two men of the Lord are the giants of our time causing the rest to dig deeper, pray harder, study harder and teach with more boldness and love.
1 Corinthians 10-17 "Now this I mean, that each one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ...some from Chloe's house inform me that there are quarrels among you...is Christ divided?"
I pour my heart-Kardia out here.
In Christ's love,
Pam
Below is a link to a transcript and video from Grace to You Two great friends together. Dr. RC Sproul and Dr. John MacArthur in a discussion about Christian/Catholic unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write, I love hearing from you. I will be praying for you in YOUR Quiet Corner of the world if you would like me to, please leave your prayer request with your comment.
In Christ,
Pam