Tabs

Click on the tabs above for videos or links.



A Christian woman who was dying wrote to me...my response


(I'm a Moderator on a website for rare lung disease. I try to help steer others to good medical facilities and in spiritual matters of the cross.) I am no longer which is a long story about satanic opposition.


A dying mother and wife wrote to me expressing  how it helped her to read my reminder of Christ's love and ever present help for a believer...like her. I am sharing with you my reply to her, in case any of you know of someone who needs these words.

"Thank you ___________ for taking the time to write such a beautiful letter and for sharing your thoughts and feelings with me.I'm so thankful that my love of Christ helped you in this battle.

I, also am coming painfully to the deeper knowledge of Christ's great plan for His own because of my husbands sickness like yours and that that plan does not necessarily mean a long and healthy life. "My sheep hear My voice." ...Remember that when you come to the end of life, you WILL hear His voice. That is a tender and awesome truth to remember that I am still learning. (My husband, John has since this was written died also)

"I will NEVER leave you or forsake you." It's a promise to cling to as you pass through this difficult storm.

"Pray without ceasing." He desires that intimate communion with us. And you can do that even/especially with little breath, as your soul and His Spirit utter the things which you can't speak. (She was laboring to continue breathing, smothering.)

There are many years of earthly hardship coming that we see daily in the news, those who are with the Lord will be spared those things, and those left behind He will strengthen so that they can endure with JOY.

Stay in today, in the now, a lesson I've learned, a hard one for there is no grace in a future that is not here. I am trying not to mourn now, it is too early, there is no grace. (my John has since died).

There is no grace in memories either. Whether they contain happiness or sadness, there is nothing you can do now to change them so there is no grace to be had there either. Be at peace with that. Your failings and achievements, neither one matter now. "I could have...I should have"...are meaningless ashes. "He remembers that we are but dust." We are not perfect, but saved from sin. "Unless a man be born again, he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Many times this is a sad and lonely walk, help your family and friends know the JOY you will have in meeting your Savior and someday soon meeting them again in Glory too. Not that we, in any way are wanting to leave them, but as Paul said, "It is gain for me to die."

God says, "Precious in His sight is the death of His saints..." (We are His saints, as Paul says, "Greet the saints in Ephesus..".) "Precious in His sight is the death of His saints..."I really think those are the words of a Father who finally has His children all home and safe from evil or harm. It shows His profound love for His own. "Like a Mother Hen who gather her chicks under Her wing." (Male & female...He created them in His image).

I will someday see you there in Glory ________, although we have not met here. We will enjoy and serve our King forever, and with great JOY.

Love,
 Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write, I love hearing from you. I will be praying for you in YOUR Quiet Corner of the world if you would like me to, please leave your prayer request with your comment.
In Christ,
Pam