Tabs

Click on the tabs above for videos or links.



Pity the Fool

I wrote this in response to one of the Davos elite. "If the stars realigned in the night sky to spell out the words "I am here," Krauss said he would "reassess". How about just taking a look at the stars in the sky and reassess, or look at your fingers as they glide across the keyboard or a thousand other things. You don't see a Creator unless He stoops to play ball with you and says, "I am Here", and you still won't believe it because you are a fool. Each time you see these things you close your eyes and say, "It's not enough, I want another sign." A blind man can't see a chair no matter how hard you try to encourage him too. "The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". Sigh Love, Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write, I love hearing from you. I will be praying for you in YOUR Quiet Corner of the world if you would like me to, please leave your prayer request with your comment.
In Christ,
Pam