Tabs

Click on the tabs above for videos or links.



You Are Not a Christian By Osmosis (but my parents are saved and take me to church)

You can sit in your garage all day long and you will not become a car, you can sit in an oven too and not become a muffin, you can also sit in a church for years and years and not become a Christian, "By salvation alone. And that comes by repentance of sin not osmosis. We have to remember in all love what Christ said, "Unless you are born again you cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven." It's His laws, not ours. He says that our, "good deeds are like filthy rags." So why do we "neglect so great a salvation"? "Tell them the rest of the story, tell of the Father's glory, teach them salvation's plan, they must be born again. It's so wrong to only tell and teach half of what the Father's done, for someday we will have to stand before the throne of God, died as unsaved men". From a song I wrote years ago. Something I've been thinking about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write, I love hearing from you. I will be praying for you in YOUR Quiet Corner of the world if you would like me to, please leave your prayer request with your comment.
In Christ,
Pam